Hello again, everyone who replied said that 12.00pm is OK. Although the weather forecast, as it stands, would seem that 11.00 would be better, but this would cause problems.
So unless I email tomorrow we will have the 12.00 start. Bear in mind that it was forecast to be a bit of everything this afternoon but it turned out nice again.
Molly went in the canal at Turnerwood, but she should be dry by noon tomorrow. She’s not daft enough to fall in the same place twice, so she chose a different one.
She is the biggest that I’ve caught this year 🙂